An essential guide to the imperial city
Toledo is a wonderfully intimate city only 35 minutes away from Madrid thanks to a reliable high-speed rail line. Its cobbled lanes have been filled with Romans, Visigoths, Jews, Arab and Christians for more than 2,000 years. In fact, this walled city was once an incredibly rich melting pot.
Being a travellers’ favorite day trip from Madrid, I decided to design, test and write a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (I have done it for you!)
- Detailed directions to discover the best of Toledo your way, without missing a single thing
- A full day self-guided walk that can easily be completed to help you make the most out of your time
- A handful bunch of stops along the road allow you to visit attractions or have a snack while fully enjoying a relaxed stroll
- Everything you need to know on how to get to Toledo from Madrid, and where to lodge in case you plan to stay longer
And since it’s a downloadable Toledo itinerary guide, you can have it right now. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about organizing a day trip from Madrid to Toledo in advance and would like to explore the best corners of this magical town, this guide is right for you!
This guide strives for excellence. I am a traveler who seeks to immerse myself in the destination before leaving home. And I confess that I couldn’t find anything printed or on the internet that suited my needs. Fortunately, this guide offers complete and detailed information for the traveler who intends to explore the city in one day. The level of detail and first hand information that the authors deliver is extraordinary. Of all the guides that I found this one is by far the most complete.Enio Machado (Brazil)
Order the pack of 3 guidebooks and save 25%
I have created the best Toledo itinerary for you
The main idea behind ‘Toledo In One Day’ is to allow you make the most out of your time.
The old times of spending hours on the Internet to create a patchworked travel guide are gone. Download it and store it on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will always have it with you, in your bag or in your pocket!
One of the readers’ favorite features of this insider’s guide is that it’s always updated. I carried out the field work just a few weeks before the publishing date. Moreover, every time I spot any minor information change, I instantly update the file.
So no matter when you get your guide, you will always download the latest and most precise information on Toledo. Unlike hard copy travel guide books publishers who commission their writers with field trips years in advance, ending up with an inaccurate final product, ‘Toledo In One Day’ contains the latest information.
Everything that you will read is based on practical and organized Toledo first-hand advice. The self-guided walk has been personally tested to make sure that you can do it on your own. But what’s even better is that all you have to do is download it to start reading immediately, all with one click.
Loved the self guided tour! Helped save a bunch of money. It was nice to have the info in the ebook and not have to rent a hand held tour guide. The walking tour around Toledo was fabulous and took us to all of the hidden gems. Loved purchasing the pastries from the cloistered nuns.Marcie Grynblat (United States)
About the author
‘Toledo In One Day’ is the result of the hard work of a passionate travel writer and photographer with an extensive independent traveling background.
My experience creating online travel resources have made me aware of the needs and difficulties that a traveler faces while preparing for her next holiday.
I spent long hours exploring Toledo to produce the ultimate guidebook. That’s why I am extremely proud of the final result, ‘Toledo In One Day’.
Why do I think this is the best guide to Toledo?
- It is a complete 40+ pages guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to explore Toledo before you set a foot in Spain.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of a full day self-guided walk with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one highlight to the next. You will get to visit what’s really important, maximizing your time there.
- This self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by me, after spending many hours strolling around Toledo on my own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- The walk has several useful maps at the end to provide additional insight and directions. I have designed the maps from scratch and they will prove incredibly useful once you are in the field. If you are carrying an electronic device with you (smartphone or tablet) you won’t need an internet connection to look them up.
- In case you have internet access in your device, I have included an electronic version of the maps, made in Google Maps, so that you can follow the walk live and never get lost.
- It is an interactive Toledo itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to browse different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and book your accommodation online as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along the walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That’s right. You have 7 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this Toledo travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.
Overall, I actually found this guide pretty helpful. I had recourse to it several times on my iPad, often on the fly, and I found it easy to search and browse on my iPad. Trust me, that is not always the case. I had another guide that I stopped even trying to use. Glad I bought this book, it came in handy on many occasions. I would definitely purchase another of Laura’s guides in future to visit another city.Jeff Stanger (Canada)