Madrid in 9 Walks
Explore the city like a local and see a side most tourists don’t get to experience.
The only Madrid guide you'll ever need
Spain’s sunny days make it a magnet for travellers seeking a laid-back relaxing holiday, but Madrid is no place for lazing about. Whether exploring the city’s world-class art museums, gazing at architectural marvels while sipping a coffee at a sidewalk café or rollicking the night away at a tapas bar in the Barrio de las Letras, the many attractions in Madrid are simply too captivating to miss.
Being one of Spain’s major destinations, I decided to design, test and write a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (I have tried everything for you!)
- Detailed directions to explore the best of Madrid as you wish, organizing your time to visit the city at your own pace
- Several walks that can easily be linked together so you can organize half or full day routes
- Stops along the road to visit attractions or grab a bite, so you can rest and fully enjoy a relaxed stroll
- Everything you need to know on how to get to Madrid and how to move around thanks to a fabulous public transport network
And since it’s a downloadable Madrid itinerary guide, you can have it immediately. You won’t be charged any delivery fees and you won’t need to wait for it to be shipped.
So if you are thinking about planning your trip to Madrid in advance and would like to explore the lively corners of this city that never sleeps, this guide is right for you!
The guide is aesthetically perfect, as usual: great pictures, easy to read, clear organization of the highlights and the sections, and the maps are just awesome. It is also extremely helpful that, apart from the self-guided walks, you deliver a wide range of priceless informations about Madrid in general, including transport and weather tips. As for the walks, they offer plenty of insider hints, including not only the most popular highlights, but also some neighborhoods that travellers often ignore. This is a guide not only for first time traveller but also for who have already been to Madrid.Mari Campos (Brazil)
Order the pack of 3 guidebooks and save 25%
The perfect trip to Madrid already planned
‘Madrid In 9 Walks’ is here to help you.
Looking for practical information about Madrid can be overwhelming. So you are poring through all sorts of Spain websites, brochures, forums… and now it’s even more confusing than when you started.
The biggest advantage of an eBook is the instant delivery. There is no packaging and shipping to pay for, no waiting time. So you can download it and start reading straight away!
Producing hard copy books takes a long time. The information in travel guide books is usually at least one year old (when they are brand new), often much older. But this eBook is updated all the time. That’s invaluable when travelling in a city where things change as fast as they do in Madrid.
When I become aware of a change, I can update the relevant section in a flash. The eBook has current information and prices for this year.
I just bought ‘Madrid In 9 Walks’ and let me tell you: it’s extraordinary!Marcie Grynblat (Brazil)
About the author
‘Madrid In 9 Walks’ is the result of the hard work of a passionate travel writer and photographer with an extensive independent traveling background.
My experience creating online travel resources have made me aware of the needs and difficulties that a traveler faces while preparing for her next holiday.
I spent long hours exploring Madrid to produce the ultimate guidebook. That’s why I am extremely proud of the final result, ‘Madrid In 9 Walks’.
Why do I think this is the best guide to Madrid?
- It is a complete 130+ pages guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to explore Madrid before you set a foot in Spain.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of 9 self-guided walks with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one highlight to the next. You will get to visit what’s really important, maximizing your time there.
- Each self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by me, after spending many hours strolling around Madrid on my own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- The walks have several useful maps at the end to provide additional insight and directions. I have designed the maps from scratch and they will prove incredibly useful once you are in the field. If you are carrying an electronic device with you (smartphone or tablet) you won’t need an internet connection to look them up.
- In case you have internet access in your device, I have included an electronic version of the maps, made in Google Maps, so that you can follow the walk live and never get lost.
- It is an interactive Madrid itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to browse different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and book your accommodation online as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along each walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 7-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That’s right. You have 7 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this Madrid travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.
If you are looking for a book to guide you through a few days in Madrid, look no further, this is it. This ebook will take you to major sites, off the beaten path, to tourist attractions, local hangouts and everything in between. Don’t waste your money or break your shoulder carrying around an expensive and heavy guidebook.Joel Callander (United Kingdom)