Granada in Two Days
Discover the jewel of Spain, the Alhambra, and wander the hills and the backstreets of Granada’s barrios to get the real feel of this fascinating city.
A city full of Moorish secrets awaits
The magnificent Alhambra Palace, the most renowned building of Andalusia’s Islamic legacy, looms majestically over Granada. Under its imperious gaze, the heart of the city, a vibrant assortment of souk-style stalls and shops, bristles with energy. But Granada is much more and you can also explore the Albaicín quarter, built around a citadel founded in the 11th century.
Being one of the most visited destinations in Spain, I decided to design, test and write a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (I have done it for you!)
- Detailed directions to discover the best of Granada at your own pace, without missing a single thing
- Two full day self-guided walks with all the information to help you make the most out of your time
- A handful bunch of stops along the road allowing you to visit attractions or have a snack while exploring the city by foot
- Everything you need to know on how to get your tickets to the Alhambra, how to reach Granada, and what hotels are worth staying in
And since it is a downloadable Granada itinerary guide, you can have it right now. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about planning in advance your visit to one of the most amazing destinations in Spain and would like to explore the best highlights of Granada, this guide is right for you!
I visit numerous travel sites and all of them are usually of great help to prepare an interesting itinerary and avoid wasting time and money. In spite of using them a lot, I never leave a comment on any of them. I just discovered both your site and your guide. A few minutes after purchasing the Granada guidebook, I was delighted with the organization and concern to indicate time of duration of the routes, their difficulty, a content division by interests, the accurate details regarding the transports, the quality and quantity of the photos, the details of the sights, etc. All in all, I found it fantastic and I wanted to congratulate you for providing such quality work! Thanks.
Mary-Anne Cooper (Australia)
Order the Andalusia collection of guidebooks and save 25%
I have explored the best of Granada for you
My philosophy is simple – my goal with ‘Granada In Two Days’ is to help you make the most out of your time.
Forget about spending endless hours on the Internet to create a patchworked travel guide with bits of inaccurate information from here and there. Download it and store it on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will always have it with you, in your bag or in your pocket!
One of the readers’ favorite features of this insider’s guide is that it’s always updated. I carried out the field work just a few weeks before the publishing date. And what is even better is that every time I spot any minor information change, I instantly update the file.
So no matter when you get your guide, you will always download the latest and most precise information on Granada. Unlike hard copy travel guide books publishers who commission their writers with field trips years in advance, ending up with an inaccurate final product, ‘Granada In Two Days’ contains the latest information.
Everything that you will read is based on practical and organized Granada first-hand advice. The self-guided walks have been personally tested to make sure that you can do it on your own. So all you have to do is download it to start reading immediately, all with one click.
The Granada guide is perfect, just like the others that have already been published. Acquiring your guides is the best investment to plan trips to Spain.
Mathias Schneider (Germany)
About the author
‘Granada In Two Days’ is the result of the hard work of a passionate travel writer and photographer with an extensive independent traveling background.
My experience creating online travel resources have made me aware of the needs and difficulties that a traveler faces while preparing for her next holiday.
I spent long hours exploring Granada to produce the ultimate guidebook. That’s why I am extremely proud of the final result, ‘Granada In Two Days’.
Why do I think this is the best guide to Granada?
- It is a complete 60+ pages guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to explore Granada before you set a foot in Spain.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of two full days self-guided walks with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one highlight to the next. You will get to visit what is really important, maximizing your time there.
- Each self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by me, after spending many hours strolling around Granada on my own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- The walks have several useful maps at the end to provide additional insight and directions. I have designed the maps from scratch and they will prove incredibly useful once you are in the field. If you are carrying an electronic device with you (smartphone or tablet) you won’t need an internet connection to look them up.
- In case you have internet access in your device, I have included an electronic version of the maps, made in Google Maps, so that you can follow the walk live and never get lost.
- It is an interactive Granada itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to browse different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and book your accommodation online as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along each walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 7-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That’s right. You have 7 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this Granada travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.
The guide of Granada is incredible and has helped me a lot in the planning of the trip that I wanted to do. Thanks for such a valuable and accurate information. Angie Bailey (United States)