Cadiz in One Day
Explore Andalusia’s most underrated city follow a 1-day self guided walk that takes you to its narrow cobbled streets spanning centuries of history and having eyefuls of sights.
Andalusia’s most underrated city
Cadiz was founded about 1,100 years B.C., which makes it not only the oldest city in Europe and but also probably in the Western world. It enjoyed a long (over 3,000 years!) and illustrious history and has been home to many cultures and civilizations – Phoenicians, Greek, Visigoth, Roman, Moorish, Spanish, to name a few.
Nevertheless, Cadiz may not draw the crowds, yet it has a laid-back vibe, excellent seafood and atmospheric streets bathed in intense sunlight.
Being one of the most underrated travel destinations in Andalusia, I decided to design, test and write a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (I have done it for you!)
- Detailed directions to discover the best of Cadiz at your own pace, without missing a single thing
- A full day self-guided walk with all the information to help you make the most out of your time
- A handful bunch of stops along the road allowing you to visit attractions or have a snack while exploring the city by foot
- Everything you need to know on how to reach Cadiz, what are its main highlights, and what hotels are worth staying in should you plan to stay longer
And since it’s a downloadable Cadiz itinerary guide, you can have it right now. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about planning in advance your visit to one of the most amazing destinations in Spain and would like to explore some of Cadiz’s treasures, this guide is right for you!
We just returned from Cadiz, and used this ebook every single minute. Its information is dependable, and the tips are worthwhile. Oh, and I absolutely loved the map!
Bonnie Hamilton (United States)
Order the Andalusia collection of guidebooks and save 25%
I have explored the best of Cadiz for you
My philosophy remains the same and my goal with ‘Cadiz In One Day’ is to help you make the most out of your time.
Forget about spending endless hours on the Internet to create a patchworked travel guide with bits of inaccurate information from here and there. Download it and store it on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will always have it with you, in your bag or in your pocket!
One of the readers’ favorite features of this insider’s guide is that it’s always updated. I carried out the field work just a few weeks before the publishing date. And what’s even better is that every time I spot any minor information change, I instantly update the file.
So no matter when you get your guide, you will always download the latest and most precise information on Cadiz. Unlike hard copy travel guide books publishers who commission their writers with field trips years in advance, ending up with an inaccurate final product, ‘Cadiz In One Day’ contains the latest information.
Everything that you will read is based on practical and organized Cadiz first-hand advice. The self-guided walk has been personally tested to make sure that you can do it on your own. So all you have to do is download it to start reading immediately, all with one click.
The value I got from this book while in Cadiz for a day is extraordinary. I would have paid three times as much! From the both online and offline maps to the helpful tips on where to eat and what are the top attractions, I relied on this book throughout my day down there.
Grace Welsh (United States)
About the author
‘Cadiz In One Day’ is the result of a challenging project with the sole purpose of creating the best travel guide about Cadiz.
I love to travel independently, and I have helped dozens of friends to organize itineraries and trips throughout the world. I spent long hours exploring Cadiz to produce the ultimate guidebook.
After months of hard work, I am very happy to add ‘Cadiz In One Day’ to my guidebook collection.
Why do I think this is the best guide to Cadiz?
- It is a complete 40-page guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to explore Cadiz before you set a foot in Spain.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of a full day self-guided walk with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one highlight to the next. You will get to visit what’s really important, maximizing your time there.
- The self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by me, after spending many hours strolling around Cadiz on my own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- The walk has a useful map at the end to provide additional insight and directions. I have designed the map from scratch and it will prove incredibly useful once you are in the field. If you are carrying an electronic device with you (smartphone or tablet) you won’t need an internet connection to look it up.
- In case you have internet access in your device, I have included an electronic version of the map, made in Google Maps, so that you can follow the walk live and never get lost.
- It is an interactive Cadiz itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to browse different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and book your accommodation online as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along each walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 7-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That’s right. You have 7 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this Seville travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.
Laura Carrascosa’s city guides are beautifully produced, thoughtful guides to the truly special places and activities, treasured by locals, that make you fall in love with the city. The Cadiz guide in particular is without question the best city guide that I have seen!
George Parker (United Kingdom)