Barcelona in 15 Walks
Consider this your capsule edit of attractions: the definitive list of what to do in Barcelona for the time-smart traveler.
Your own personal tour guide, downloaded
In the last few years, Barcelona has become one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe. Did you know that it is among the top 10 most visited cities in the world? It is hard to find a place with such a stunning architecture and a thrilling history.
Being one of the most visited destinations in Spain, I decided to design, test and write a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (I have done it for you!)
- Detailed directions to discover the best of Barcelona your way, adequating time to explore as you wish
- Several walks that can easily be linked together so you can organize half or full day routes
- A wide range of itineraries, including the essential in one day and several off the beaten track areas. You can still stumble on new highlights even if it’s not your first time in Barcelona!
- Stops along the road to visit attractions or have a snack so you can rest and fully enjoy a relaxed stroll
And since it’s a downloadable Barcelona itinerary guide, you can have it right now. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about planning in advance your visit to one of the most amazing destinations in Spain and would like to explore the best highlights of Barcelona, this guide is right for you!
Awesome guide! Includes tons of maps that are invaluable. The walks with where to go and what to see are perfect for the traveler. Sites are briefly explained. It has info on the Metro, getting advance tickets to attractions, best tapas places, everything! Perfect!Lindsey Bedford (New Zealand)
Order the pack of 3 guidebooks and save 25%
The perfect trip to Barcelona already planned
‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’ is here to help you.
Forget about creating a messy document made of fragments from here and there copied from the Internet. All you need to do is download it and store it on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will always have it with you without carrying any extra weight.
One of the most important features of this practical guide is that it’s always up to date. The time elapsed between the field work and the publishing date is extremely short. In addition to this, if I spot that any minor detail has changed, I instantly update the file.
So no matter when you get your guide, you will always download the latest and most precise information on Barcelona. Hard copy travel guide books publishers commission their writers with field trips years in advance, and the final product that you buy is completely inaccurate.
All the content included in the travel guide is based on practical and organized Barcelona information. Every single self-guided walk has been personally tested to make sure that you can do it on your own. And the best part is that you can download it, and start reading immediately with one click.
We did make extensive use of your excellently written descriptions of the sites we visited. We found them much more informative than those typically in the guide books. We also used your maps to locate many of the sites we visited.George Desmarais (United States)
About the author
‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’ is the result of a challenging project with the sole purpose of creating the best travel guide about Barcelona.
I love to travel independently, and I have helped dozens of friends to organize itineraries and trips throughout the world. I spent long hours exploring Barcelona to produce the ultimate guidebook.
That’s why I am extremely proud of the final result, ‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’.
Why do I think this is the best guide to Barcelona?
- It is a complete 160+ pages guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to explore Barcelona before you set a foot in Spain.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of 15 self-guided walks (and a bonus one!) with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one highlight to the next. You will get to visit what’s really important, maximizing your time there.
- Each self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by me, after spending many hours strolling around Barcelona on my own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- The walks have several useful maps at the end to provide additional insight and directions. I have designed the maps from scratch and they will prove incredibly useful once you are in the field. If you are carrying an electronic device with you (smartphone or tablet) you won’t need an internet connection to look them up.
- In case you have internet access in your device, I have included an electronic version of the maps, made in Google Maps, so that you can follow the walk live and never get lost.
- It is an interactive Barcelona itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to browse different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and book your accommodation online as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along each walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 7-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
That’s right. You have 7 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this Barcelona travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.
Great resource. I read thru it before our trip and again while I was in Barcelona. The maps were very handy to have and his suggested walks were great. You could see a lot in a reasonably short walk.Amanda Ortiz (United States)