You can attend a Sevilla soccer match once every two weeks. The club is one of the major players of the Spanish football league and its supporters ambiance is absolutely impressive. Attending this kind of event is a once in a life experience.
Sevilla FC plays at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, a stadium built in the late 1950s and with a capacity of 42,700 people. To be honest, the premises are fabulous but it’s always the fans that make a Sevilla FC game one of the best things you can do in Seville.
This is a detailed and comprehensive guide to help you choose the football tickets that will suit your needs best.
The large majority of tickets to attend a Sevilla FC match are available online. Avoid the hassle of box offices. Why waiting in line when you can get them instantly from your computer or device?
Advice To Buy Your Sevilla FC Tickets
- Check the official calendar of matches and verify that Sevilla FC play at home. As in any other sport event, Sevilla Fútbol Club’s name comes first (e.g. Sevilla FC – Real Madrid FC). The other way round means Sevilla play away.
- The final date and time of the match are confirmed only a few days before.
- A match takes place on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday generally. It’s rare but matches can sometimes take place on weekdays if the calendar is tight due to other official competitions (Copa del Rey, Eurocup, World Cup, or other events).
- Ticket prices vary according to several factors: the importance of the rival, the seat location, the day of the week the match takes place, whether the match is aired on free TV or not, and the competition (Liga, Copa del Rey, Champions League or Europa League).
- With all these variables in mind, you shouldn’t expect to buy your Sevilla soccer tickets months or even weeks in advance. Unfortunately, because of the calendar’s uncertainty you will only be able to purchase your tickets a few days in advance.
- Nevertheless, Sevilla FC and Real Betis never play at home the same week. In other words, there is a football match every single week in the city. Hence if you don’t mind to attend a match of either club, you always have a chance to get tickets.
- On the ticket, ‘Puerta’ is the door number that you enter, ‘Fila’ is the row, and ‘Número’ is the seat number.
Get Now Your Sevilla FC Tickets Online »
Choosing The Best Seats
- First and most importanly, have a look at the seating chart.
- For obvious reasons, the better the seat, the more expensive it is.
- The best areas in order importance are: Preferencia, Fondo, Gol Sur and Gol Norte.
- The best seats are located on each side of the field, giving you the possibility to have one goal on your left and the other on your right. Among these, those closer to the midfield and in the mid stands are the best ones.
- It may be difficult to get seats to each other for certain matches, particularly those involving strong teams (e.g. Real Madrid FC or FC Barcelona) or their historical rival, Real Betis Balompié. Don’t miss out the experience and try to buy tickets in the same zone, they will be reasonably close to each other.
- The only sheltered areas inside the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán stadium are the Preferencia area and the Tribuna (Fondo, Sur and Norte) backrows. The rest of the seats are uncovered (i.e. bring a raincoat or an umbrella if it’s cloudy!).
Purchase Sevilla FC Tickets Online »